Printed on August 17, 2017
Should you utilized for Market protection by way of a , you could have to submit paperwork to substantiate you qualify. After you choose a plan, you could have 30 days to ship the paperwork.
Discover your life occasion on the listing under to see what sorts of paperwork you’ll be able to submit:
What paperwork can I submit?
- Should you moved: Paperwork should embody your title and the date you moved. Examples embody: payments, mortgage or rental paperwork, or a letter from an insurance coverage firm. Generally, you additionally have to show you had qualifying protection for no less than one of many 60 days earlier than you moved. See the complete listing.
- Should you misplaced different well being protection: Paperwork should embody your title and the date of your protection loss. Examples embody: a letter out of your insurance coverage firm or employer, a well being care program doc, or pay stubs. See the complete listing.
- Should you adopted a baby or gained a dependent by way of a foster care placement or court docket order: Paperwork should embody the title of the one who turned a dependent and efficient date. Examples embody: an adoption letter or document, foster care papers, or a doc for authorized guardianship. See the complete listing.
- Should you acquired married: Paperwork should embody the names of the married couple and the date of the wedding. Examples embody: a wedding certificates, marriage license, or marriage affidavit. See the complete listing.
- Should you had been denied Medicaid or CHIP: Paperwork should embody your title and the date you had been denied protection. Examples embody: a denial letter out of your state company, a letter from the Market, or a screenshot of your eligibility outcomes. See the complete listing.